SALT THERAPY TREATMENT
A treatment in our Salt Room can bring balance and harmony back to a hectic day while improving your overall health and well-being. Please dress in comfortable clothing and bring your own pair of clean socks to wear while in the Salt Room. Salt Therapy is appropriate for children 1 year and older.
Your course of treatment will vary with your condition. Some people report that they feel an improvement in their breathing and skin health after just one session in the salt room but, as with any natural healing remedy, the effects are cumulative and the benefits you feel should increase and last longer with a series of sessions.
In order to maximize your treatment, we have several pricing options to choose from.
For guests 10 years and older. Reserve a chair for 45 minutes. Appointment only.
- Adult Treatment | $40
- Senior’s Treatment (65 years and older) | $30
- Kid’s Treatment (10-17 years, accompanying adult required) | $20
- Accompanying Adult (adults accompanying children) | $20
- Add-On Treatment (added onto any face, bodyworks or holistic treatment) | $20
- Salt Studio Exclusive: Better Breathing Treatment Session (30 min breathing muscle and sinus area massage followed by 45 min Salt Therapy treatment session) | $75
FAMILY HOUR Sessions
Guests 9 years and younger are welcome for a special Family Hour Tuesday through Friday from 3 pm to 4 pm. Reserve chairs for 45 minutes. Appointment only.
- Kid’s Treatment (17 years and younger, accompanying adult required) | $20
- Accompanying Adult | $20
Reserve the whole Salt Room for 45 minutes. Appointment only.
- Family (up to 7 guests, including children) | $75
- All Adults (up to 7 guests) | $150
Adults only. Appointment only.
- 3 Treatment Sessions | $105
- 5 Treatment Sessions | $150
Salt Therapy PASSES
Reserve a chair for an unlimited number of sessions for up to 3 months. Appointment only.
- 2 Week Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions) | $99
- 2 Week Kid’s Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions, accompanying adult included) | $149
- 1 Month Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions) | $169/month
- 1 Month Kid’s Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions) | $149/month
- 3 Month Salt Therapy Pass (unlimited treatment sessions) | $100/month
Halotherapy (Salt Therapy) is beneficial to those that suffer from respiratory illness such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, and cystic fibrosis, as well as skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and acne due to the natural anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties of salt.
It is also recommended for healthy people as it boosts the immune system to help combat the high amounts of pollutants, dust, and bacteria we all breathe everyday.
Treatment should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including the following: infections accompanied by fever, active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in stage 3 of lung insufficiency, coughing up blood, alcohol or drug intoxication, uncontrolled severe (stage IIB) hypertension, and acute stages of lung disease.
We do not claim to be a replacement for any medication or medical treatment but only a complement to traditional medicine techniques.
Consult with your health provider before undergoing any medical changes.
Recommended number of Salt Therapy sessions:
- Asthma (mild) | 12-14
- Asthma (moderate) | 18-21
- Bronchiectasis | 20-25
- Bronchitis (acute) | 12-14
- Bronchitis (chronic) | 18-20
- Cystic Fibrosis | 20-25
- Pneumonia (after acute stage) | 12-14
- Rhinitis | 14-18
- Sinusitis (acute) | 3-5
- Sinusitis (chronic) | 14-18
- Smoking Cessation | 12-14
- Skin Conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis) | 8-25
- Shoes & Clothes | Wear comfortable clothes and bring your own pair of clean socks.
- Arrival | Treatment sessions begin on the hour. Please arrive early so you can be prepared to begin on time.
- Movement | Our Salt Room is communal. Once the treatment starts, please remain in the room for the entire duration. You may relax in one of our reclining chairs or walk around on the pure salt floor. Please do not touch or scrape salt off the walls or decorations.
- Electronics, Food & Drink | Please note that salt may harm electronic devices. The Salt Studio cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal property. No food or drink allowed.
Q: When can my children enjoy Salt Therapy?
A: Children 10 years and older may visit our Salt Room with an accompanying adult anytime our Salt Room is not reserved for a private session or class. For children 9 years old and under, we offer a special Family Hour every Tuesday through Friday afternoon starting at 3 pm. Salt Therapy is appropriate for children ages 1 and up.
Q: What should I wear?
A: We recommend comfortable clothes and remind you to please bring clean socks to wear while in our Salt Room.
Q: What exact benefits can Salt Therapy provide?
A: Salt Therapy can provide many benefits! For a full list of benefits, please visit our Halotherapy FAQs page.
Q: What research backs up Halotherapy (Salt Therapy)?
A: Please visit our Research & Media page to read more on the benefits of Salt Therapy.